During our snowstorm I took an adventure out to play in the snow with my teammate Julia

Thursday, August 27, 2009

So we have the day off of volleyball today which is very needed! Katherine and I cleaned the president of our clubs house today to earn some extra money. And now we are just hanging out at their house just relaxing. Tonight one of the men's pros team is playing so we are going to watch them. I'm really excited to watch high level men play vball in person! And I think that will be all that we are doing today!

I'm really missing mexican food right now! I haven't had an enchilada or fajita or guacamole in forever it feels like.....so hopefully at some point in time I will be able to make some! I don't think they have mexican restaurants here so it may have to be made at home! So enjoy every bite of mexican food you can in states!

Ok our ride is here to take us home.....talk to you all soon and hope you have a fantastic day!

Much love

No comments:

Post a Comment