During our snowstorm I took an adventure out to play in the snow with my teammate Julia

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hey all! So I'm in my second week of practicing and the body is still sore. I'm thinking it will take some time getting used to. We are all getting more comfortable with one another on the court which is nice, but we still have a lot to work on. We have our first matches this weekend against a top German team. Its a preseason match so I'm not for sure if it counts at all or not. I'm a little bit nervous but excited to see how we do! I don't know anything about this team but I will inform you on how it goes this weekend.

I am definitely missing all of you back at home! So I will keep reminding everyone to come out and visit anytime!!!

Well I better get going but I will update you when I have something to update you on!

No comments:

Post a Comment