During our snowstorm I took an adventure out to play in the snow with my teammate Julia

Monday, January 25, 2010

Hello lovely Americans!!! So I have some fantastic news.....my team won the Danish Cup yesterday!!!! This was a big victory considering we had lost to this team both times we have played them this season. We have been preparing for this match since we returned from our Christmas break. There was a lot of anticipation for the match as we were all eager to go out and compete in front of a huge crowd. We won the match 3-0. Here is our website where you can see pictures from the tournament and also the link to one of the newspaper articles that has pictures as well. I know some of you may not speak Danish fluently so if you would like to read any of the articles or our website you can just copy and paste into google translate and see what it has to say. But just beware that some of the way things translate into English may not make much sense but you will understand the main idea. So here are the links http://www.fortuna-odense.dk/main/top/index.php and here is the newspaper link http://www.fyens.dk/gallerier/422835

I hope everyone is having a great start to the 2010 year! Fortuna Elite Volley is definitely starting the year off with a bang! I miss and love you all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment