During our snowstorm I took an adventure out to play in the snow with my teammate Julia

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hello! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Just a little update on me. We play Holte tomorrow which is really exciting because they are the only team that we have lost to in our league. So needless to say it should be an exciting match. I will keep you all updated on how we do. Next week Katherine and I will be moving to our new place....yay!!!! We are so excited to finally get situated. I am a little sad though that I won't be home for Thanksgiving : ( Just promise me that you all will eat extra for me! I know that won't be a hard request....hahaha. That's about all that is going on over here. I will let you know how tomorrow goes. Please be thinking about Fortuna Volley when you wake up tomorrow morning, because we will probably be playing at that time : )

No comments:

Post a Comment